Patchwork Press offers exciting and diverse opportunities in the field of publishing for those interested in gaining invaluable experience. We provide an immersive program for proactive, motivated individuals eager to learn about all aspects of Patchwork Press — from submission processes, to editorial projects, social media, and even organizing promotional packages.
Patchwork Press interns work remotely, which means you can set your own hours from the comfort of your home.
- Applicants must be at least a high school senior (or a rising senior). Older applicants are of course welcome as well.
- Demonstrate an enthusiastic interest in publishing.
- Have strong written communication skills, innovation/creativity, and organizational abilities.
- Have a basic understanding of social media. Bonus if already involved in the online book community (book bloggers, GoodReads, etc).
- Interns should be available for meetings — last Saturday of each month — over Google Hangouts.
- Interns are committed to the program for the season they have applied. (Dates listed below.)
- Candidates must complete the online application in full.
How to apply
- Complete our online application. It’s that easy!
- Applications through email/social media will not be considered.
- You will hear from us within the week with any follow up questions, and our response.
Application Deadline & Program Dates